PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE (THE "SITE"). ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY MOBILE APPLICATIONS, INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF AGREEMENT ("TERMS"). IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and where on the Site such material is located.
- Sufficient information for us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- The physical or electronic signature of the complaining party.
- A physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal District Court for Morris County, New Jersey, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.